Jared and I are leaving for Seattle/Alaska tomorrow. Today we dropped off our two "sons", Bailey and Simon. This afternoon it was so quiet around the house that we felt lost. It's amazing how much life two dogs can bring to two people. Bailey has such personality; I have never known a dog like him before. He is such a cuddler and loves sleeping with me and Jared. Simon is such a big baby. He would sit in our laps if we let him. We never realized how much we would miss them. I always thought people were crazy when they went on and on about their animals, but now being an avid dog lover, I finally understand. Our dogs are our sons, and we would not be the same without them. We are looking forward to getting home and having our boys back!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They really were too lovable!!
How many is your mailbox? I invite you to mine abundant guest!
Post a Comment