CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

"Twilight"

For those of you that don't know, I, along with many others, am obsessed with the novel series "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer. The book is about a vampire that falls in love with a regular girl. Edward, the vampire who feeds on animals instead of humans, is the idyllic character for this romance novel. He is "the perfect man", caring and protective of the one he loves. I get so caught up in the "Romeo and Juliet" type plot, star crossed lovers destined for eternity. I check twilighters.org every day for new posts. Now the first installment in the breathtaking series is being made into a movie. It is due out next December. As for me, I am on countdown.

This is a picture of the people playing the Cullens, the vampire family. They are each such integral parts to the story. I love the Cullens.

3 comments:

Kelsey Falzon said...

For someone who has never heard of these books...that is quite an interesting plot.....

The Beasley's said...

So you've totally got me interested in this book because I'm ALL about a good love story. I was addicted to the Romeo and Juliet story in high school, and I read an excerpt of Twilight, and it was good. I'm imagining you have this book yourself if you love it so much?!? If it's at all possible, I'd love to borrow it :-)

Chris and Lacey said...

I am enjoying the book! I am actually having time to read it now during spring break and am loving it! I was excited to see this update about the movie on your blog. I know you had mentioned one was coming out! Cool!