I know, I know, I know....where have I been? I've actually just been really busy. July was here and gone before I knew it. I felt really bad for leaving Jared for two weeks. He had to work and could not come to Pennsylvania with us. I really missed him and was glad to get home.
Student Council camp went really well. The five kiddos that we took were an absolute joy to be around all week. I can't say the same for some of the other kids there, but the week went by smoothly and the kids got a lot out of the week.
The day after I got back from camp, I flew to see my mom's family in Pennsylvania. I hadn't seen them since my wedding two years ago. It is so beautiful up there. The townships are so quaint and peaceful. All of my family is doing really good. Eating out, shopping, and playing cards--what could be better! My sister and I love to eat out since we didn't do that much growing up. We always had home cooked meals. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that, but there is something about eating out that just makes the two of us so happy. We ate at a really great German restaurant. We had wienerschnitzel and spatzle. It was absolutely delicious!
I'm glad to be home, but I definitely look forward to visiting again soon.
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() ![]() |





0 comments:
Post a Comment