I'm sitting here staring at the calendar thinking that July is already over. I am preparing to head to Student Council camp on Sunday. We take five kids with us and spend the whole week waiting for it to be over. It's not that bad, but it takes a whole week away from my vacation. I will be super tired. When I get back from that, I fly out the next day to visit family in Pennsylvania. I love going to visit my family. Pennsylvania is just beautiful. There is definitely something very cozy about it, maybe it's just being with my family. I didn't grow up being able to see them much because they were so far away, so it's great being all together when we can. It's going to be a girl's only trip. I'm flying up with my mom, sister, and niece. I'm stoked! I guess that's why I'm dreading camp; I wish I were already in Penn. I will post pictures after camp and Penn. Outtie!!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe how fast time has flown by either. I hope you have a fantastic time in Pennsylvania! Visiting family is always fun :-)
Post a Comment