CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Three Days Left!

I am so ready for school to be out. This week can't end fast enough. I vaguely remember being in eight grade, but I never remember being this rambunctious. It's crazy how much energy these kids have. At the end of the day I just come home and unwind from the insanity. Right now I'm vegging watching American Idol. Changing topics for a moment, what is up with Paula Abdul? I recently read that she broke her nose this past weekend trying not to trip over her chihuahua. What a nut!! Anyway, countdown to sanity is on!

2 comments:

Jen said...

paula! we said that she was probably drunk when she fell and probably all souped up on painkillers now! but, still...what was up with her hair? there's just no excuse for that!

Chandra said...

How cute are you with your blog? Haven't been keeping up with Idol, but I have been completely into The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars. Go Tessa and Apolo! Miss you and hopefully this is an easy way to stay in touch. Also, I completely feel your pain, though mine is with 7th graders. So glad tomorrow is the last day.